- Legal research, memoranda, oral advocacy, blogging, investigation.
- Legal research, appellate briefs, blogging, transcript summaries.
- Reporting on conditions via website, snowphone and Twitter.
- Managed over $1 million inventory at 6 international warehouses including logistics, purchasing, costing and monthly reconciliation.
- Supported all aspects of business operations for food ingredient distributor, including all non-sales communication, from banks to vendors.
- Helped collect information and data to defend against non-compete lawsuit.
Lewis & Clark Law School, Portland, Oregon
- Juris Doctor expected December 2012
University of Oregon, Eugene, Oregon
- Bachelor of Science in Music, Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy, 2005
American Civil Liberties Union of Oregon (ACLU), Portland, OR
Legal Extern, May 2012 - August 2012
Oregon Justice Resource Center (OJRC), Portland, OR
Legal Intern, September 2011 - May 2012
Mount Hood Meadows (MHM), Mount Hood, OR
Mountain Communications Specialist (Seasonal), November 2009 - Present
Northwest Ski Club Council, Portland, OR
Volunteer Webmaster, July 2010 - Present
Volunteer Treasurer / Board Member, July 2008 - July 2010
United Food Ingredients, LLC (UFI), Portland, OR
Product Manager, Sales, Business Support, February 2006 - December 2008